A boot that does it all from bell to bell.
Start the day off with a park session, mow down some cliffs for lunch, and finish the day with a few top-to-bottom hot laps, and the Full Tilt First Chair 6 Men's Ski Boot will be down for all of it. Full Tilt designed the First Chair to handle a little bit of everything, so it hooked it up with a smooth-flexing ribbed 6-flex tongue (you can replace with any other Full Tilt tongue if you'd prefer a stiffer or smoother feel), progressive Infinite Pivot design, and Full Tilt's legendary lightweight, comfortable, and versatile three-piece shell design to keep you rallying hard. The design gives the boot a consistent flex without dead spots or sudden stops, so shin bang will be a thing of the past, and the cable buckle closures wrap the shell snugly around your ankle and shin instead of squeezing your feet to death like traditional setups.
As is its way, Full Tilt also hooked the First Chair up with a heat-moldable Intuition liner, which serves up a perfectly custom fit, bomber heel hold, and more warmth than most stock liners. The FTS shell also accommodates lateral, flex, and forward lean adjustments, so you can set it up to your exact specs, and it comes with replaceable rubber toe and heel lugs for awesome traction and easy hiking, whether you're seshing the pipe or hitting the ridge bootpack for some fresh pow.
- Ride the park and stomp back-mountain hits in this all-mountain boot
- This boot has the softest flex out of Full Tilt's First Chair boots
- Narrow 99mm last with slightly roomier toe for enhanced comfort
- Three-piece shell with ribbed tongue helps eliminate shin bang
- Interchangeable tongue system allows boot flex to be adjusted
- Cable closure system eliminates dead spots and even out pressure
- Additional tongues are sold separately