- Detail Images
Where modern rock-star meets high-class fashion.
When your rock band has gotten big enough that you're touring cities across the pond, the Women's Frye Lena Zip Low Sneaker will be a comfy and stylish way to enjoy urban nightlife after the big show. Italian leather provides classic style that will look great whether you've just played Barcelona or Paris, and the platform outsole gives a nod to '90s glam. The molded footbed provides luxurious comfort, perfect for a raucous all-nighter or visiting soft-lit jazz clubs.
- Stylish sneaker perfect for nightlife in the big city
- Premium Italian leather is stylish and durable
- Grips wet cobblestones or dance floor
- Zipper closure offers urban style and easy use
- This Americana brand began over 153 years ago
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Everything you'd expect from Frye: incredible quality and comfort and a dash of badass style. The leather on these shoes are so buttery and supple...they mold to my feet like angel caresses and make me feel like I could run a marathon while putting on mascara. As if I ever would (run a marathon). Definitely splurgy, but I don't think sneakers ever felt so luxe. I am, though, wondering if the zippers will eventually annoy me as they clack-ily make their presence known upon entering a very quiet room. Guess I will see.