- Detail Images
Do you climb?
Let the people know you are a die-hard climber with the Fronteer Super Gratton Shoe. This retro climbing aesthetic in a high-top style takes climbing fashion outside the gym. Made with water-resistant suede and canvas for solid durability and a super sticky rubber sole, sidewall and toecap for technical urban terrain. Like a climbing shoe, this shoe is lined with a microfiber sock-liner so you can keeping going sockless after climbing.
- Casual sneaker made like a climbing shoe
- Suede and canvas material is water-resistant
- Micro-fiber sock-liner gives sockless comfort
- Sticky rubber soles, sidewall and toe cap
- Fronteer suggests one size larger than true size
- Q & A
Lots of complements
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10.5
These are great casual shoes. While they do look kind of like old school climbing boots (especially in the photo) they are definitely around town sneakers. Climbing aesthetic aside, they are just really cool looking. I went a half size up and they fit great with thin or no socks. The side zip makes for very easy in and out.