The urban approach.
A blend between a climbing shoe and an approach shoe, the Fronteer Super Gratton Lo Shoe is an everyday shoe with a climber's aesthetic. Made with water-resistant suede similar to that of a climbing shoe and a lightweight canvas lining, this shoe brings iconic style to the streets. Conveniently lined with a microfiber sock-liner to give you comfort without wearing socks and non-slip sticky rubber sole, sidewall and toe cap in case you need to scale a brick wall on your lunch break. The EVA footbed is shock absorbent to give you everyday support for when you are not at the climbing gym.
- A casual sneaker with climber's style
- Suede upper is water-resistant for daily adventures
- Canvas lining is lightweight, soft and flexible
- Microfiber sock-liner for sockless comfort
- Non-slip and sticky rubber sole, sidewall and toe
- EVA footbed gives cushioned shock absorbency
- Fronteer suggests one size larger than true size