- Detail Images
A classic for a reason.
Fox Racing calls its Sidewinder Gloves the most versatile in its line. When you reach for the brake levers while barreling through finger-whipping brush, you'll understand why. Despite the top-of-hand protection, your fingers will still find the brake lever because of mesh gussets in the joints. While indulging in mellow singletrack, the single-layer of Clarino synthetic leather sitting between your palms and the grips means that you'll still feel the trail, too.
- Fox's most versatile mountain bike gloves
- Four-way stretch construction wicks and ventilates
- Perforated Clarino palm maintains trail feel
- Touchscreen compatibility keeps your social media game on-point
- Gusseted joints and grip print keep purchase on the levers sound
- Q & A
Nephew Loves Them
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My rad 11 year old nephew needed an upgrade to his gloves and he loves these - small fit perfectly.
One of the best MTB gloves I've used.
- Fit: True to size
Great fit. More protection on back of hand which I prefer. Washes well.