- Detail Images
Short fingers, big comfort.
With gel padding in the palm and a fingerless design to keep your digits in touch with the levers, the Women's Ripley Gel Short Gloves strike a balance between comfort and bar feel. The abbreviated fingers carry that comfort into the high-temp zones of summer, where every un-stifled inch of skin is a blessing. Of course, when the temperatures really climb, there's no help for sweating, so the gloves are finished with a grippy synthetic palm to keep your hands on the bar and a soft wiping surface to tidy up the old forehead.
- Mountain bike gloves with a focus on comfort
- TruGel inserts and short fingers reduce the abuse of hot trails
- Four-way stretch construction rides slim and banishes moisture
- Molded cuff secures with a hook-and-loop strap
- Absorbent wiping patch on thumb tidies up any unruly sweat or boogers
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
The half gloves are awesome because you still get the amazing comfort of the full finger but with a little more ventilation and control. The material is really comfortable and stretches with your hand movements. Your palms will stay nice and comfortable throughout those long bike rides.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I really wanted these gloves to work but they were too small. I got the large, typically large gloves fit me, and I could barley get them on my hands. If you have smaller hands these gloves will be an awesome addition to your mountain biking gear collection.