- Detail Images
Your helmet had a rough season last year, and it's now covered in a constellation of bumps and bruises that you're awfully glad aren't on your head. Give your grey matter the benefit of an un-damaged helmet by swapping out your old lid for the Fox Ranger Helmet. With a decidedly entry-level price, the Ranger offers the same protection as pricier models, in a slightly heavier design more suited to technical trail riding than rowdy DH courses.
Sleek lines and a clean, detachable visor make it easy to imagine that the Ranger costs twice as much as it does. Its classic In-Mold and EPS construction absorbs initial impact during run-ins with the ground, while eight large vents carved into its shell keep air moving while you're grinding it out on windless climbs. Easy adjustment and a comfortable liner round out this workhorse design, ready to pick up where your old lid left off without blowing your budget for that new set of hoops you've been eyeing.
- Give your grey matter some backup with this capable lid
- Streamlined design is fully certified to safety standards
- In-Mold shell works with foam liner to absorb impact
- Removable visor blocks sun or detaches to save weight
- Adjustable liner is comfortable for all-day rides
- Single-handed fit adjustment works easily on-the-go