Launch Pro Knee Guard
Go big or go home, but don't go home for the season. The Fox Launch Pro Knee Pad helps you go home after going big, hopefully rather than going to the hospital. Silicone grip behind the knee keeps the pad from slipping down your leg or shifting in flight, and the pre-curved ergo fit sits comfortably without bunching. The perforated neoprene breathes exceptionally well, and the elastic straps on the top and bottom could give your old skate pads a lesson in comfort.
- MTB-ready knee pads with both soft comfort and reliable protection
- Front plastic plates and Kevlar knee ares deflect impact
- Neoprene material ensures a breathable, snug, and wicking fit
- Hook-and-loop straps help you customize the fit
- Q & A
Seem Legit So Far
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I haven't actually pedaled in these (have to love a long winter) so take this with a grain of salt. They seem like the real deal though. I threw these on and they fit great - the actual fit feels nice, but also seem like they will pedal well. Probably will feel pretty warm, but feel very protective without overly bulky.
The straps seem secure and the protection seems like it should protect my knees great from general trail riding. Not sure if Fox does this with all of their knee pads, but it comes with a mud guard/fender included in the packaging, nice touch. I'll update with a real review once I've been able to actually ride in them for a bit.
15.5 - 16.5in
(39.4 - 41.9cm)
16.5 - 17.5in
(41.9 - 44.5cm)
17.5 - 18.5in
(44.5 - 47cm)
18.5 - 19.5in
(47 - 49.5cm)
13.5 - 14.5in
(34.3 - 36.8cm)
14 - 15in
(35.6 - 38.1cm)
14.5 - 15.5in
(36.8 - 39.4cm)
15 - 16in
(38.1 - 40.6cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over bare skin.
- Measure around your thigh 4in above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.