- Detail Images
Helmet brand helmet.
For relaxed park sessions on two of four wheels, leave the 100g glorified roadie helmet you use for XC endurance and 'cross events at home. After all, you're in a dirty, drained pool; not on a time trial course. Fox Racing's Flight Sport Helmet is a classic, understated lid that doesn't make any unsupportable claims about your skill level and ambition. Instead, its basic EPS foam and ABS shell let your mad skills and loud socks do the talking.
- An unpretentious helmet for vehicles with any number of wheels
- Tried and true construction design diffuses impact
- Big Bore vents and internal padding help ensure comfort
- Replaceable hardware lets you re-up a shell whose peripherals have worn out
- Q & A
Good Price, Huge Head
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was looking to buy another helmet for bowl skating and longboarding. My helmet is 15 years old, so it was time for an upgrade.
Good price for a helmet. Very thick padding, much thicker than my older helmet. So thick, it's kinda awkward. I've been teaching kindergarten and my co-teachers and I have been talking about how awkwardly-funny their huge heads are. Well, this helmet gives everybody that awkwardly-funny look. Probably for the best though.