Fox Racing Enduro Pro Elbow Guard
Select style & size:Select options
- Black, Ssale $55.96
- Black, Msale $55.96
- Black, Lsale $55.96
- Black, XLsale $55.96
- Grey Vintage, Ssale $55.96
- Grey Vintage, Msale $55.96
- Grey Vintage, Lsale $55.96
- Grey Vintage, XLsale $55.96
Enduro Pro Elbow Guard
Offering Fox Racing's highest level of protection in an ultra-light, pedal-friendly design, the Enduro Pro Elbow Guards are designed for intense enduro and trail rides. They start with tough Cordura fabric for abrasion-resistance in key impact areas, along with an inner panel that's built from a dense mesh, which helps to evacuate sweat and excess heat. Impact-absorbing foam provides full coverage and an unrestricted range of motion, and you'll have CE-certified coverage with Fox's proprietary F3 Armor. Reinforced skid plates reduce friction with the ground if you happen to take a sliding fall, and the foam inserts are removable for easy washing after multiple days of hard riding in a row.
- FOx Racing's toughest elbow pads for serious enduro riding
- Cordura fabric is tough, stretchy, and light
- Impact-absorbing foam pads deliver the coverage you need
- Skid plates help maintain protection and durability in a slide
- Moisture-wicking inner panels promote cooling breathability
- Foam pads are easily removed for washing
Super light but still tough
Very breathable, super comfortable but still tough enough to give pretty good protection.
Love the feel and coverage
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These elbow pads are awesome. Full arm coverage which I liked and the material used forms well with quick movements and jumping. No crash report so not sure on that one but as for comfort, I finally found a great elbow pad.
10.5 - 11.5in
(26.7 - 29.2cm)
11 - 12in
(27.9 - 30.5cm)
11.5 - 12.5in
(29.2 - 31.8cm)
12 - 13in
(30.5 - 33cm)
10.75 - 11.75in
(27.3 - 29.8cm)
11.25 - 12.25in
(28.6 - 31.1cm)
11.75 - 12.75in
(29.8 - 32.4cm)
12.25 - 13.25in
(31.1 - 33.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over bare skin.
- Measure around your bicep 3in above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm.