- Detail Images
You'll have the trails to yourself.
A mid-ride drizzle during a fall ride in the mountains is almost a standard expectation, even if the few clouds you see when you get to the trailhead look pretty harmless. It's a lot easier to stash the Fox Racing Men's Downpour LT Jacket in your pack before a ride than try to predict what Mother Nature might be in the mood for on any given day, especially because the lightweight jacket won't weigh you down when you're not using it.
Made with stretchy 2.5-layer fabric that's seam-sealed to completely block out wind and water, the Downpour LT shields you from a storm so you can focus on navigating the line ahead. Fox adds abrasion-resistant arm patches in case wet brakes cause you to take a spill around a loose switchback, and water-resistant zippers on each pocket allow you to keep a phone or bag of trail mix close without it soaking through. When the storm passes, the whole thing stuffs easily back into your pack, so you can get on with the rest of your ride.
- Rain jacket keeps you dry during mid-ride storms
- 2.5-layer polyester shell is windproof and waterproof
- Relaxed fix layers easily over a baselayer and jersey
- Sealed seams and water-resistant zippers block out water
- Reflective accents add visibility at roadside trailheads
- Lightweight enough to easily stash in a pack