Attack Water Pant
If the phrase "there's no bad weather, just the wrong clothes" resonates with you, you'll probably enjoy a set of the Attack Water Pants from Fox Racing. Turn rainy days into riding days with these lightweight, waterproof, breathable mountain bike pants tailored for comfort on the bike. They'll keep you dry whether you're treasuring some heroic dirt in the middle of a storm, or simply commuting to work when the roads are soaked.
Fox constructs these using their TruSeal 3-layer waterproof fabric with fully sealed seams, blocking out rain, snow, and mud while remaining breathable to prevent moisture build-up inside the pants during aerobically intense riding. Fox doubles down with an additional DWR treatment on the outer shell just for good measure, adding extra protection that encourages water to bead and roll off the pants. Like their other performance mountain bike gear, the pants are cut with a pattern that's specifically designed for comfort in a riding stance, with pre-shaped knees as well as tapered legs that stay out of your drivetrain while pedaling.
- Turn rainy days into riding days with these waterproof MTB pants
- Waterproof fabric with fully sealed seams blocks water and mud
- DWR treatment adds even more protection from wet conditions
- Fabric remains breathable to prevent clamminess during hard riding
- Rider Attack Position optimizes comfort while in a riding stance
- Two zippered pockets let you bring snacks and supplies along
- Sturdy ratchet waist closure helps you dial in the perfect fit
- Shaped knees and tapered leg are built with pedaling in mind