- Detail Images
Because you're not one to let the trail be the boss.
Sure, there might be some days when you'll take it easy and hang back with the crew, but you're most content charging full force into berms, boosting off of rollers, and attacking rock gardens with a furious vengence. That's why you reach for the Fox Racing Attack Short. With lightweight breathability, and total comfort on the bike, you have no problem throwing out banger tail-whips, and getting way behind the saddle through the steeps.
This year they come with a few new features left out in years past, most notably, laser cut ventilation through the inner thigh to keep you cool when you're charging ahead, and moto-style adjustable ratchet belt to keep the waist secure. You'll also find a boost in comfort, thanks to the Y-fold elastic waistband, and a place to stash your snacks and gadgets thanks to the addition of two zippered pockets at the thighs. Like last year, you'll still find the Rider Attack Position construction to keep the fit perfect in the riding position, and the welcome cushion of the women's COMP liner that offers triple-density support and 4-way stretch to give your sit bones much needed love on long rides.
- A short that's just as ready to charge as you are
- Lightweight construction breathes with ease
- Let fresh air in with newly added laser cut vents
- Dial in the perfect fit with ratcheting moto-style waist
- Rider Attack Position dials in perfect fit on the bike
- Laser cut low-profile pockets for stashing cards and snacks
- Detachable COMP chamois cushions your sit bones on long rides