With the Attack Women's Jersey, Fox Racing ensures that we no longer have to suffer through the ill-fitting compromises of shapeless men's jerseys. It's tailored for an aggressive fit in an aggressive posture, not quite painted-on like a road jersey, but tailored with a women-specific shape. The Attack forgoes some of the luxury details of more expensive jerseys like the Flexair, opting instead for a simple construction that fits well, wicks moisture, dries quickly, and ventilates while you're suffering up (or reveling in) climbs.
- A do-it-all mountain bike jersey
- Women-specific cut suits agro saddle postures
- Material wicks moisture and ventilates
- Stash pocket holds ID and money or a lift pass
- Reflective details help keep you visible in low light
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This Jersey is the bees knees. So comfortable and SO breathable. some times I have to double check that I put my jersey on cause it's so light. I've been super super happy with this jersey! Fits true to size.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The Fox Racing Attack jersey was an awesome addition to my riding gear this year. It's super lightweight and breathable, and flattering on. The purple graphic fades to black and grey in different lighting, which is really cool, I like that it's not super flashy.
True to size, and looks great in person.