This guy right here, the 6in Trail Sock, represents the center-of-the-road cuff height for Fox Racing's sock line. He's a neatly symmetrical two inches taller than and shorter than Fox's other two cuff height options, making him remarkable only in so far as he is unremarkably average, height-wise.
As for wicking, breathability, and ventilation, though, the 6in's blend of a synthetic body, mesh inserts, and Meryl's anti-stink Skinlife treatment means he's somewhere above average. Finishing touches like a supportive arch zone further distinguish him as a mountain bike foot sleeve, widening the gulf between our Mr. Medium and the navy argyle salary-man socks you wear to the skate park.
- Mountain bike socks for long-day comfort on the trail
- Wicking, breathable body is supplemented with mesh inserts
- Anti-odor treatment banishes funk to the far-reaches of later
- Supportive arch construction and flat stitch toes enhance ride comfort
- Q & A
These socks are super comfortable and have a great look to them.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L/XL
Nothing blew me away about this sock, but its still does the job of keeping my toes protected and sopping up sweat.