Why We Like the Phil Mid Shoe
Navigating snowy sidewalks on our morning commute, exploring nearby paths on our lunch break, and grabbing happy hour grub with our friends require just one pair of shoes, Forsake's Phil Mid Shoe. The burly aesthetic and functional construction looks good and performs well to keep us comfortably supported through all our day's adventures.
- Casual boot at the intersection of rugged and handsome
- Leather upper conforms to your foot for a comfy, customized fit
- Waterproof membrane fends off stormy weather and snowy sidewalks
- Cushy midsole gives plush shock absorption from first step to last
- Grippy, lugged sole offers traction on dirt trails and wintry paths
- Gusseted tongue helps keep dirt and debris from wriggling in
- Fell stitching at heel gives that extra kick of brawny style
- Item #FRKG00J
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather, mesh, waterproof membrane
- open-cell polyurethane
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.