- Detail Images
What do you get when you cross a sneaker with a boot? The Forsake Women's Contour Air Boot, obviously. The Contour Air touts a mixed media upper, consisting of suede and canvas, and microfiber details that promote breathability and a luxurious fit. An elastic slip-on gusset provides a secure fit, and the elastic toggle lace makes for an easy on and off. Additionally, the EVA footbed and midsole attenuates shock and assures day-long comfort. And, to put the cherry atop this shoe sundae, the Peak-To-Pavement outsole maintains grip in loose terrain without cramping your style when you take your adventures to the streets.
- Get the best of both worlds with this boot
- Mixed media upper provides a unique look
- Elastic toggle lace makes for easy on and off
- EVA midsole and footbed attenuate shock
- Rubber outsole maintains traction in varied terrain
- Q & A
Cute...but not for me.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These shoes are super adorable. I really wish they'd worked for me, but the style just wasn't a good fit. I've only worn them once so I have little to say on the performance, but they fit well and the sole was grippy enough. A bit stiff around the ankle, they'd need some breaking in I'd say.