- Detail Images
Do a little turn on the catwalk.
It's pretty easy to understand why the Catwalk Ski is Folsom's best-selling plank for women. This quiver-of-one ski gains its versatility through a surprisingly tight turn radius for a ski with a 95mm waist. But that's not to say this ski is fat or wide by any means; its waist is neither too wide for corduroy carving nor too skinny for powder hovering. The unique sidecut employs a tighter turn radius than most skis with a midfat waist, making this ski optimal for cutting around sketchy crud or opening up down wide-open runs.
Folsom shaped this ski with rocker at the tip, subtle camber underfoot, and subtle rocker at the tail. This shape enhances the ski's versatility, with the ability to keep the tip afloat in deeper snow, and still hold an edge on hardpack. The full wood core utilizes carbon stringers to make it surprisingly stiff for the ski's lighter weight. Like all Folsom skis, the Catwalk was made with love in the heart of Colorado's Rockies, so you know Folsom put it to the test during its inception.
- Folsom's best-selling women's ski for all-mountain domination
- Versatile 95mm waist carves corduroy and hovers in softer snow
- Early rise tip stays afloat in deep powder
- Full wood core with carbon laminate maintains a stiff flex
- Sandwich construction with traditional sidecut