Why We Like The Safari Short
When our day consists of camping, swimming, and hanging out with friends we pull on the FlyLow Safari Short. These shorts dry quickly thanks to the synthetic fabric and offer a stylish profile for the celebrations after the adventure.
- Shorts ready for amphibious adventures all summer long
- Stretchy synthetic fabric keeps you moving freely
- 8.5in inseam provides ample coverage on the trail
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby
- UPF 50+ rating keeps the suns harmful rays off of your skin
- Item #FLGZ05S
- 89% polyester, 11% spandex
- 8.5 in
- 2 hand, 1 zippered rear, 1 rear with hidden snap closure
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- downhill, trail
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 28, 2021
Some design flaws
- I returned this product before using it
The fit is great, and they are a nice looking pair of shorts. Unfortunately the crotch is held closed by a single small piece of Velcro that just isn't sufficient. This causes some odd bunching and I'm not confident this would hold up, especially if used for anything athletic. Exchanging for a different pair of shorts.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com