Your New Go-To.
Whether you're climbing at the crag or building another bookshelf to accommodate your growing library, pull on the FlyLow Gear Men's Yukon Pant. Tough and technical, this pant is made from a robust nylon stretch fabric that stands up to snagging rock while still giving you the flexibility you need to reach that next foothold. The lightweight construction is breathable enough for hot days and dries quickly to keep you comfortable whether you're working, playing, or blending the two.
- Technical pants perfect for climbing, hiking, and everyday use
- Stretch fabric is tough, breathable, and gives you freedom to move
- Water-resistant finish and quick dry construction for comfort
- Gusseted design for enhanced mobility
- Q & A
What is the inseam length of these of the 34 waist pant? I need a 34x34.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This pant has become my go-to pant in warmer temps. Living in the Aspen, Colorado area, I find uses for these pants in the outdoors and in everyday life. Great uses so far: around the house, in town, camping, traveling, climbing. And i'm sure that's just the beginning. You won't regret the new addition to your wardrobe.