Weather protection doesn't mean much when you have to shed your shell after a couple of minutes of skinning or bootpacking. If you're looking for a breathable shell that you'll wear on your body and not around your waist, snag the Flylow Cooper Jacket and stay comfortable and dry in the backcountry all season long. It's made with stretchy and highly breathable Intuitive Perm fabric that perfectly meets the demands of backcountry ascents. Low-profile underarm vents let you quickly release heat when you really work up a sweat, whether you're pushing uphill to get first tracks or rejoicing in the knee-deep rewards of your hard work. The hand and chest pockets (one for convenient phone storage) are easy to reach with a backpack on, giving you quick access to necessary gear or food when you're far from the resort. The helmet-compatible hood ensures that you won't have to sacrifice skull protection for weather protection, guaranteeing total waterproofing and comfortable movement for any day in the mountains.
- Say goodbye to layer-shedding with this breathable backcountry piece
- Intuitive Perm fabric is stretchy, waterproof, and highly breathable
- Underarm vents let you quickly release heat after long ascents
- Backpack-friendly pockets give you quicker access to essential items
- Helmet-compatible hood shuts out snow on heavy powder days
- Phone pocket on chest lets you quickly snap a pic at the summit