Charge hard all over the mountain with the stiff-flexing, freeride-focused Flux Men's Omni Boa Snowboard Boot. The dual-zone Boa lacing system secures a snug fit in seconds, and in independent areas to eliminate pressure points, while the Smooth Construction upper removes unnatural stiffness from the equation and creates a seamless fit with any binding strap. The strong and grippy Carf Panel on the outer calf enhances overall response, and the upper and lower independent boot flex zones increase just the right amount of flexibility where you need it for varying terrain. A thermo-moldable Type1 liner uses the harness on the inside of the boot's shell for a seamless connection and customized fit, while the extra-grippy Vibram S565 rubber outsole keeps you on your feet in some of the icier terrain this winter.
- Stiff, aggressive freeride boot for riding hard all over
- Dual Boa lacing system secures a snug fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Carf panel adds response for sketchy steep lines
- Dual-flex design has independent flex zones
- Vibram rubber outsole is lightweight and grippy