DSL Snowboard Binding
When your whole day is spent working on proper presses and tweaked-out grabs in the park, then you'd do well to upgrade your kit with the pop and playfulness of the Flux DSL Snowboard Binding. This mid-soft-flexing binding offers the flexibility you want when throwing down on jibs, but is still responsive enough for carving out corduroy like a boss.
The Ultima Wing highback features wings on the outside for greater leverage when pressing and buttering, and it's cored-out in strategic areas to decrease weight without sacrificing support, while the Alpha baseplate is lightweight and focused on softness for added forgiveness. Flux constructed it with a dual-density footbed that's harder on the outside for enhanced response without sacrificing cushioning, as well as a Honeycomb Strap 2.0 that provides a seamless fit for enhanced energy transfer.
- Proper freestyle flex for tweaked-out tricks and fun all over
- Medium-soft flex provides a fun feel from park to peak
- Ultima Winghighback offers targeted support and flex
- Alpha baseplate provides lightweight, soft comfort
- Dual-density footbed is harder at outside for better response
- Adjustable heel and toe ramps for custom fit
- Honeycomb straps offer seamless connection for better response
|US MEN||4.5 - 7.5||7 - 10||9 - 13+|
|CM||22.5 - 25.5||25 - 28||27 - 30+|
|US WOMEN||5 - 7.5||6 - 8.5|
|CM||22 - 24.5||24 - 26.5|
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||5 - 7.5||7 - 9.5||9+|
|CM||21 - 23.5||23 - 25.5||25 - 27.5||27+|