Feel the rush.
Get the adrenaline flowing when you point it down steep chutes, step up to massive park jumps, and break the sound barrier on groomers with the Flow Rush Wide Snowboard. This mid-stiff directional twin offers powerful response and unwavering stability to help you take down any run at the resort with speed and confidence. This wide version gives bigger riders a toe drag-free platform for tearing up the entire mountain.
Where the Rush differs from its cousin, the Blackout, is instead of an aggressive camber-dominant profile, it features Flow's innovative I-Rock profile. It still has camber under the bindings from plenty of edge hold and response, with flat zones at the contact points for high-speed stability. But, instead of a flat zone between the bindings, it sports convex rocker, which displaces snow for superior float in power and a more forgiving feel on firm snow.
The Rush features Flow's Kush Control Technology. This innovative construction uses urethane inserts in key areas for a smoother ride, reduced vibration feedback, and greater durability. Urethane is both flexible and highly resilient to impacts in cold temperatures, making it well suited as a high-performance additive. In this particular board, urethane is sandwiched between the base and core for less vibration feedback, fused into the sidewalls for impact-resistance, and placed into the topsheet for smoother landings.
- Aggressive freeride board that kills it on any terrain
- I-Rock profile has convex base for improved float
- Mid-stiff flex is responsive, stable, and precise
- Premium Kush-Control dampens and enhances energy transfer
- Re-Flex poplar core offers lively and light feel
- Carbon-10 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Quadrax glass delivers lightning-quick response
- Carbon-infused Graphite base is ultra-fast and tough