Cream of the crop.
Made for ladies who charge all over the mountain, the Women's Omni Hybrid Snowboarding Binding is Flow's flagship binding for surfing through powder, bombing down black diamonds, and sending it in the park. Its stiffer-flexing highback offers the support needed for launching park jumps and dropping cliffs into powder, and the rockered baseplate provides a responsive feel for carving up groomers and navigating steep, technical terrain.
The Rockered baseplate design makes minimal contact with your board to channel power directly where you need it, and it has rounded edges that allow your board to flex more naturally underfoot. Flow's rear-entry design makes it quick and easy to strap in. The highback actually folds down in the back so you can slip your foot in, meaning you just need to set the buckles once and you're good to go from there on out. This Hybrid version also sports a toe strap for riders who prefer the feel of a more traditional binding. Canted footbeds align your legs in a more natural position for reduced fatigue, and they're made with EVA to absorb vibrations for a smooth ride.
- Versatile binding that lets ladies slay it all over the mountain
- Medium flex offers all-mountain versatility
- Hybrid PowerCapStrap provides comfortable support
- Grippy toe strap for a locked-in fit and feel
- Rockered baseplate reduces board breakage
- ATM.6 support panel enhances response and increases support
- Canted footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flow revolutionized rear-entry binding technology