Rise above the rest.
Like a giant sequoia in a sea of saplings, the Flow NX2-Redwood Hybrid Snowboard Binding's powerful performance towers above other inferior bindings. It delivers powerful, lightning-fast response and serious support for riders who like to point steep lines, rail carves down groomers, and drop burly cliffs, and its hardwood-inspired print gives you a connection to your secluded surroundings.
The rockered aluminum baseplate instantly channels power to the edges to help you navigate technical lines with precision, and the ATM.8 support panel helps you hang on during high-speed carves and stomp huge jumps. Slightly more forgiving than Flow's aluminum highback, the glass-filled nylon highback maintains just enough flex for you to get surfy in powder, and OC Kush padding maintains a smooth ride when you're bombing through tracked-out landings.
- Powerful ride for riding the whole mountain hard
- Rear-entry design makes strapping in quick and easy
- Stiff flex is suited to big jumps and steep lines
- Light and tough aluminum alloy baseplate
- Glass-filled nylon highback offers lively feel
- Canted footbed aligns joints in natural position
- OC Kush baseplate padding reduces chatter
- Flow is the leader in rear-entry binding technology