- Detail Images
Take your comfort levels to the moon.
If sloppy, ill-fitting boots are holding you back on the mountain, then look to the Flow Women's Lunar H-Lock Focus Boa Snowboard Boot to break you out of your slump. This women's-specific boot offers a precise fit, lightweight comfort, and responsive feel to help you take your riding skills to the next level.
H3 Coiler Boa lacing lets you lock in the fit and make mid-mountain adjustments with the quick twist of a dial, and the Boa Heellock QuikFit dial tightens around your ankle to prevent heel lift, which enhances response while reducing fatigue. The top-shelf 4-Feather liner has thermo-moldable foam in key areas for a foot-conforming fit, as well as EVA panels for increased support. SpaceBlanket insulation reflects heat back to your foot for increased warmth without added bulk, and the cushy Venting Kush insole breathes for less sweat buildup in your boot. It's finished off with a B.F.T. Contact Vibram outsole that provides excellent board feel without sacrificing traction or durability.
- Precise fit and advanced all-mountain performance
- Boa H3 Coiler lets dial in fit in seconds
- Heellock Quikfit closure prevents heel lift
- Medium flex handles any type of terrain
- 4-Feather liner conforms to your foot and adds support
- Venting Kush insole cushions and prevents moisture buildup
- SpaceBlanket insulation increases warmth without adding bulk
- B.F.T. Contact Vibram outsole offers grip and board feel