- Detail Images
Where comfort and convenience meet.
With its mid-soft flex, easy-to-use design, and wallet-friendly price, the Flow Five Hybrid Snowboard Binding is a great choice whether you're a veteran park junkie or just a casual rider looking for a comfy and convenient option.
Flow's rear-entry design makes it quick and easy to strap in. The highback actually folds down in the back so you can slip your foot in, meaning you just need to set the buckles once and you're good to go from there on out. This Hybrid version also sports a toe strap for riders who prefer the feel of a more traditional binding. And if you want to make minor adjustments mid mountain, the Locking Slap Ratchets allow you to do so without taking your boot out of the binding.
The baseplate's mid-soft flex makes it easy to initiate and control turns, and the tweakable highback offers a comfy ride that likes to let loose in the park. The Rockered baseplate also makes minimal contact with your board to channel power directly where you need it, and it has rounded edges that allow your board to flex more naturally underfoot. Full EVA toe and heel inserts smooth out the ride when you're riding through choppy snow and absorb shock when you come up short on a jump.
- Playful and durable performance at a value
- Rear-entry design makes strapping in quick and easy
- Mid-soft flex is ideal for novice and freestyle riders
- Rockered baseplate reduces board breakage
- Composite highback offers freestyle-friendly flex
- Padding soaks up chatter and harsh impacts
- Flow has been innovating binding tech since 1992