- Detail Images
A riddle wrapped in a mystery.
Spend the morning slashing powder, and then once the pow's tracked-out, switch over to carving up groomers on the Flow Enigma Snowboard. This versatile directional board was designed to float through bottomless snow and rail turns on hardpack with equal prowess.
The Pow-Cam profile features a big rockered nose to help it stay on top of deep, fluffy snow and charge over chunder. Meanwhile, camber underfoot adds edge control and a responsive feel for shredding groomers and navigating technical terrain. A flat section between the bindings and at the tail keep it forgiving and stable for confident high-speed charging. It all adds up to a board that dominates the mountain in any conditions.
- Versatile shape that floats in pow and shreds groomers
- Camber underfoot for edge hold and response
- Flat between bindings keeps it forgiving and stable
- Rockered nose and setback stance keep you afloat in deep snow
- Kush-Control Plus provides smooth and stable ride
- Carbon-7 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Biax glass offers smooth, predictable flex
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Just rode this in Hokkaido. Five straight days of fresh snow. Came just during a reset cycle, so snow was anywhere from top of boot to waist deep. This board handled like a champ, not once did I go over the handlebars and it was surprisingly nimble in the trees. Kept me floating and happy. Also a bit stiffer than my '17 157 Flow Darwin which was a nice surprise- probably from filling in the tail. Would recommend as a solid pow board, and if it is anything like my Darwin, it can surely handle the groomed as well.
looking in to buying an enigma 153 but i need more specs.
i want to know
Nose width Tail width