Why We Like The Vidda Pro Trousers
Those fallen trees on our property aren’t going to take care of themselves. When Saturday morning rolls around, we grab a thermos of coffee, tuck our trusty axe into the Fjallraven Vidda Pro Trousers, and head out back to get to work. Those downed trees will soon be chopped into next year’s heating supply while these high-waist, relaxed-fit pants both look and act the part of a true workhorse pant.
- Chop wood or head for the mountains in this rugged pant
- Work-minded relaxed fit and high waist
- Seven pockets hang onto a map, axe, and other essentials
- Reinforced fabric at rear and knees for years of durability
- Item #FJR00EP
- G-1000 (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- [US 32/EU 48] 32in
- 1 axe, 1 map, 1 internal security, multiple cargo
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 48] 1lb 4.8oz
- work, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 99 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.