- Detail Images
Fit right in.
It's usually quite chilly in the Scottish Highlands, so stay warm while you explore grassy hills and lengthy lochs in the Fjallraven Men's Torp Sweater. Its wool blend fabric keeps you warm, even in the drizzly conditions of the British Isles, and G-1000 reinforcements prevent wear and tear when you're sporting a backpack. And with its timeless style, you won't feel out of place when you stop at the pub for a glass of single malt after your hike.
- Classic knit sweater for cool-weather comfort
- Wool blend fabric is cozy and soft
- G-1000 reinforcements enhance durability
- Chest pocket adds style and convenience
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love this Fjallraven sweater. It's thick and very warm. Fit a little loose if you like slimmer clothing
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love Fjallraven sweaters and this one is no exception. It's thick, well knit and super classy. I don't know how I'd deal with the fall without it.