Let them try.
As its name suggests, the Fjallraven Women's Snow Flake Down Parka assures steadfast warmth in an unwavering style when the snow flurries begin to drift down from grey skies. A two-way zipper ensures a customized fit and feel, so you're not stuck feeling stodgy when commuting home by train or car, and the long, fluted silhouette maintains core warmth and a laid-back, effortlessly-chic style. Additionally, this parka boasts 700-fill down insulation that provides serious warmth (sans the bulk) and the nylon fabric blocks wayward elements from getting the best of that furnace-like fervor. A tall collar and an elasticized hood offer coverage when the light, crispy breezes turn into blustering winds, while the myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand.
- A lightweight, versatile down jacket for urban adventures
- Nylon fabric is fluorocarbon-free
- Down insulation ensures warmth and temperature regulation
- Fixed hood is adjustable for customized protection
- Two-way zipper offers a personalized fit
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Q & A
Everyone Should Own This Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
I've been looking for a solid down jacket to get me through harsh winters and finally settled on this because it was recommended by several people. I'm very happy I did because it is amazing! This jacket is form fitting and doesn't make me feel like a marshmallow, but is still super warm and gets the job done. I love that this jacket is environmentally responsible and doesn't sacrifice quality at all. One last feature I love is the cuffs on the inside of the sleeves. They hug my wrists and keep out the cold. This was definitely worth the money!