- Detail Images
From high mountain treks to window shopping on Main Street, the Fjallraven Women's Pak Down Jacket offers packable warmth that won't weigh you down. Pertex Quantum fabric is lightweight to allow down insulation to fully loft and is also incredibly strong and durable. Insulated with 700-fill down, this jacket offers tremendous warmth with very little weight. A box wall construction eliminates cold spots by keeping down in place for a cozy fit. An adjustable hood keeps the cold and wind off your head, while the adjustable drawcord hem and elastic binding cuffs seal in heat. The jacket packs easily into a separate pack bag for easy transport and storage.
- A lightweight jacket that offers extreme warmth in cold conditions
- Pertex Quantum fabric is lightweight and durable
- Down insulation for packable warmth without the weight
- Box wall construction keeps insulation in place
- Two-way front zipper with placket for a personalized fit
- Fleece lined around the neck for comfort
- Separate pack bag for easy transport and storage
- Q & A
Warm, comfy down jacket - runs large
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
While I previously had the Patagonia Down sweater, albeit a great jacket, everyone seemed to have it as well. I wanted a simple down jacket with a hood and found this on Backcountry. Nice and warm. Comes with a stuff sack. I bought a medium at first and it ran pretty large, so I exchanged for the small and was very happy. I can't wait for winter so I can wear it again!