Go toe-to-toe with rugged terrain.
Your leopard-print tights might be awesome, but they don't really have the chops for technical trekking and mountaineering. Fjallraven's Keb Men's Trouser, on the other hand, is made of stretchy synthetic fabric and reinforced with G-1000 Eco panels for serious freedom of movement and durability. The knees are articulated and have extra-song seams so you don't blow them out, and zippered vents and an extended fly help keep you cool if the going gets hot. Fjallraven also included adjustable cuffs with boot hooks to keep grass, dirt, and snow from sneaking down into your socks, and threw in front cargo pockets and hand pockets to keeps maps, snacks, and gear handy so you don't have to stop and unload when you have serious ground to cover.
- Durable hiking pants designed with rugged terrain in mind
- Synthetic stretch fabric with reinforced G-1000 Eco panels
- Articulated knees with extra-strong seams for mobility
- Zippered side vents extend from hip to calf for quick ventilation
- Cuffs with buckle-strap adjustment and boot hooks
- Cargo pockets and hand pockets secure a knife and map
- Fjallraven designs durable outerwear from its home base in Northern Sweden