A versatile jacket for life at home and in the hills.
When mobility and durability—not to mention killer looks—are a must, slide into the Fjallraven Women's Keb Jacket. This casually styled workhorse of a jacket is made with Fjallraven's G-1000 Eco fabric, which is composed of a combination of organic cotton and polyester and can be waxed when you want waterproof protection. Stretch panels at the back, arms, and chest pockets keep your arms moving freely whether you're out for a hike, stoking a campfire, or sipping your morning coffee in town. An adjustable storm hood fends off the elements, while adjustable cuffs and hem cinch down tight when things go from chilly to cold.
- Workhorse of a jacket for mountain treks in varying terrain
- Durable canvas can we waxed for waterproof protection
- Stretch panel back and arms offer active performance
- Zippered underarm vents let you cool off on the steeps
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs can lock out the weather
- Regular fit leaves room for layering on colder days