Keb Hike 20 Backpack
Fjallraven didn't designed the Keb Hike 20 Backpack solely for hiking, although it's great for that, but also for backcountry tours in wintertime. This versatile pack has an A-frame ski attachment, water-resistant G-1000 fabrics, and a snow-shedding back panel to be as helpful on the skin track as it is on a dirty trail in the middle of summer. The front panel is perfect for avalanche safety gear, and the rest of the year can store 13-inch laptops.
- Versatile backpack built for alpine hikes and backcountry tours
- G-1000 HeavyDuty fabric and snow-shedding back protect from weather
- Ski carry system allow A-frame setups
- Front panel stores avalanche gear or laptops on casual days
- 20L capacity is the smallest Keb Hike by Fjallraven