For close to home exploration.
When you're out exploring the backcountry, you're prepared for any and everything that comes your way. When it's time to go back to the city you don't stop exploring, so why should you stop being prepared? Get the Fjallraven Greenland Pocket Purse for convenience on your everyday adventures. Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S fabric that can handle the constant jostling of commuting life, this shoulder bag packs a surprising amount of storage. Its main compartment is large enough to fit a paperback book or e-reader tablet for spontaneous reading sessions in the park. The front pocket has a phone sleeve so you can easily reach in to snap pics of harbor sunsets and art galleries. Tighten the adjustable shoulder straps when you've got to run to catch the last bus home.
- Convenient everyday shoulder bag with lots of storage options
- Durable cotton/poly blend withstands everyday wear and tear
- Zippered main compartment holds a paperback or small tablet
- Open front pocket has inside phone sleeve for easy access
- Shoulder strap adjusts to accommodate your daily lifestyle
- Zippered security pocket on the back holds keys and cash
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used to use the Fjallraven pocket crossbody and loved how small it was, but found myself wanting just a little bit more space to hold the everyday essentials. This bag was the perfect solution - it fits my big phone, card holder, keys, chapstick, sunglasses and case, phone charger...with a little room to spare! Love the zipper closure on the main pocket for wearing on nights out too!