For reliable weather protection and a truly classic Nordic look, zip up the Fjallraven Men's Greenland Jacket. The burly G-1000 fabric blends vintage feel with modern performance while the dual hand and chest pockets provide ample storage space for all your daily essentials.
- Durable G-1000 polyester-cotton blend fabric is breathable, quick drying, and resistant to wind and water
- Fabric can be impregnated with Greenland Wax (sold separately) for enhanced weather resistance
- Full length front zipper with a buttoned flap provides a secure closure
- Fixed hood provides additional protection in stormy weather
- Dual front bellowed pockets provide generous storage space
- Dual buttoned chest pockets keep essential items safely stowed
- Q & A
Sizing is weird
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
I really tried to make this Jacket work, but it just didn't. I wanted something to function as a shell outer layer, so I ordered a Large, which would normally give me room for layers, but it was HUGE. I returned for a medium, which still had plenty room for a thick sweater underneath, but the arms were a problem. Not too long, just to thick and bulky. I thought about having it tailored, but the hood was not adjustable either, and if fell way down over my eyes. If you're wearing with a helmet you should be fine. I ended up with their Skogso Jacket in Large, which has long arms, but this is fixable. Ffor reference 5'10" / 170 / athletic build.
So it's $240 for a jacket that requires laborious, meticulous, and regular application of wax to be waterproof and windproof? When for the same price you can get Gore-Tex jackets that are totally waterproof all the time and are lighter to boot? Yep, this is a vanity/fashion item and brand.
This is a fashion item, not a technical shell...
Materials like this and Epic breathe much better. Handle moisture management better, especially in winter. Doesn't feel like you're wearing a plastic bag. Don't get nasty smelling. Euros where this stuff for a reason. You should try it.
Please tell me, size dimension "size: S" .
" FJALLRAVEN Grennland jackeet "
1) Pit to pit from back
2) Shoulder width from back
I beg your kindness,
( from Tokyo, JAPAN. )
What is the center back length of a medium?