When expeditions start at the front door.
When outside looks like an Arctic tundra, zip into the Fjallraven Men's Expedition Down Park No. 1 and turn snowstorms into tropical sunshine. Fjallraven packed this parka with incredibly lofty 800-fill down insulation and G-Loft Supreme insulation for an ideal combination of protective warmth and cozy toastiness. Its G-1000 Eco shell features an environmentally-friendly blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester, and Fjallraven waxed the surface for reliable resistance against the elements.
The best part about waxed clothing is that you can reapply wax in various thicknesses for versatile protection against heavy snowfall or light shoulder season rain. The Expedition Down Parka No. 1 also features HeavyDuty Eco reinforcements at the shoulders, lower back, sleeves, and pockets, and the storm hood has a fashionable faux fur trim for extra protection. Adjustments at the waist, cuffs, and hood help conceal you from the elements when the wind starts to howl.
- Go-to expedition parka for winter's brisk chill
- Light and lofty down insulation offers cozy warmth
- Synthetic G-Loft Supreme insulation stays warm when wet
- Waxed G-1000 Eco shell for wind- and water-resistance
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco reinforcements increase durability
- Storm hood with faux fur edging