Your mild winter buddy.
Simply a lighter version of Fjallraven’s classic down-filled design, the Men’s Expedition Down Lite Jacket is best for milder winter climates. Naturally insulating goose down has been strategically distributed in large baffles to help the feathers loft and trap in body heat. The outer nylon fabric bears a water-resistance treatment for when you do get trapped in an unexpected hail storm or light snowfall. Hem and cuff adjustments allow you to bundle up tight when the wind starts to blow or the sun goes down. And the rest of the jacket’s features, like the protective hood, two large hand pockets, and longer cut, keep in tune with the heftier version’s no-frill design.
- The lighter version of the iconic down-filled Fjallraven jacket
- DWR-treated nylon creates a hardwearing barrier in winter’s elements
- Lightweight down is thoughtfully distributed to prevent heat loss
- Reinforced shoulders help to resist moisture from breaking through
- Adjustable hem and waist helps to trap in body heat
- Protective hood features drawcord and tab adjustments
- Two-way front zipper is covered by a protective storm flap
- Top loaded pockets feature extra side openings