If you live in a place with brutal winters, simply walking through your neighborhood can feel like an expedition. Make it easy on yourself with the Fjallraven Women's Expedition Down Jacket. This jacket is insulated with 700-fill goose down in offset baffles that traps heat and eliminates cold spots. Its durable nylon exterior is treated with DWR to deflect light precipitation, and Fjallraven added a layer of synthetic insulation at the shoulders for extra protection from moisture. The adjustable hood is insulated to prevent heat loss at your head and neck, and adjustments at the cuffs and hem prevent drafts from sneaking in.
- Parka for going outside in cold weather
- Goose down has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR treatment deflects light rain and snow
- Synthetic material at the shoulders resists moisture
- Insulated hood traps in heat
- Large pockets keep your hands warm
- Two-way zipper for customized ventilation