Abisko Pack Cap
The Fjallraven Abisko Pack Cap is the ultimate way to bring shade and sun protection on the trail without taking up an inch of space in your pack. It's compact enough to pack down into your pocket, and features a lightweight, durable, and quick-drying G-1000 Lite fabric that's ready for anything you are.
- Light and flexible cap for long days on the trail
- G-1000 Lite Fabric dries quickly stays and withstands wear and tear
- Soft brim can pack down easily and fit in your pocket
- Elastic cord adjustment lets you find the perfect fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
ordered this for my boyfriend who wears a 7 1/2 in fitted caps and he says it was too small, so i tried it on to see if i could wear it instead.. i would say i have an average size female head and it could not even fit over my forehead.. it only covered the top of my head then kept sliding off.. must’ve shrank in the factory or maybe it was a toddler’s hat! had to return immediately!
Not quite but still dig it
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm diggin' this hat, but the pic and description is a little inaccurate. The brim of the hat is not curved nor can you make it curved, if that's a big deal to you or not. I love a curved brim, so I was a little bummed. The hat does run smaller. I have a smaller head size, and it fits pretty snug on it. Regardless I'm not sending back. It's lightweight and will take up no room in a pack. Still love the style and look of it....
|XS||S||S / M||M||L||L / XL||XL||XXL|
20 - 21in
21 - 22in
(54 - 55cm)
16 - 21in
(40.6 - 53.3cm)
22 - 23in
(56 - 57cm)
(58 - 59cm)
18 - 23in
(45.7 - 58.4cm)
(60 - 61cm)
(62 - 63cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.