- Detail Images
A good start can make all the difference.
Designed with newer and more relaxed climbers in mind, the Five Ten Women's Rogue VCS Synthetic Climbing Shoe is comfortable and durable during training sessions at the gym and forays at the crag. Stealth C4 rubber sticks to tiny chips that might otherwise seem useless, and a thick layer of rubber increases the shoe's durability so abrasive gym walls and meticulous footwork won't cause them to blow out while you refine your technique. Medium-stiff midsoles and a neutral profile help strengthen your feet as you climb, without causing uncomfortable cramping. A synthetic upper eliminates stretch so you can expect an unchanged fit climb after climb. For easy on and off, the Rogue's hook-and-loop closure keeps these shoes securely on your feet while you climb and are quick to come off once you send.
- Durable climbing shoes ideal for the gym or sport crag
- Neutral profile and medium-stiff midsole for relaxed climbers
- Stealth C4 rubber offers sticky traction for precise footwork sequences
- Synthetic upper fits comfortably and won't stretch
- Hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off between sends