Five Ten Kirigami Climbing Shoe - Kids'
- Upper Material:
- Stealth Phantom
- Asymmetrical Curvature:
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Kirigami Climbing Shoe
This Kirigami is the only climbing shoe that Five Ten makes for kids, and like the adult Kirigamis, it focuses on all-day comfort for beginners. Its flat, moderately stiff sole ensures support, stability, and roomy comfort so children can focus on their footwork instead of their foot numbing. Five Ten used its famous Stealth Phantom rubber to ensure reliable traction. The fully lined synthetic upper shouldn't stretch much, and it has a hook-and-loop strap for quick-and-easy on-and-off
- Five Ten's only climbing shoe for kids
- Shaped for all-day comfort at gyms and crags
- Stealth Phantom rubber sole ensures solid traction
- Stretch-less synthetic upper with hook-and-loop strap for closure
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||INCHES|
- How to Measure:
- Step 1:
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end against the wall. Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel against the wall.
- Step 2:
- Mark the piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil for both feet.
- Step 3:
- Measure your marking from your heel to the longest toe for both feet. Take the highest value and compare to size chart.