Hiangle Climbing Shoe
You could spend the rest of your life at overhung crags ticking projects off with a lot of help from the Five Ten Men's Hiangle Climbing Shoe. The Hiangle might be the comfiest shoe in Five Ten's aggressive lineup and is designed to keep your foot comfy as you hang-dog, suss out beta, and go for redpoints. This shoe is also the stiffest option thanks to its thick Stealth C4 rubber sole that assures long-lasting traction for gripping anything from plastic jugs to limestone edges.
- Five Ten's downturned climbing shoe for sport and boulders
- Aggressive profile suitable for all-day climbing on overhangs
- Thickest Stealth C4 rubber sole for long-lasting stiffness
- Unlined microfiber upper stretches at least half a size
- Single hook-and-loop strap allows easy on-off
- Item #FVTZ11A
- Upper Material
- thermoplastic (.5mm), bontex (1mm)
- Stealth C4 (3.5mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- bouldering, sport climbing
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.