Your key to the vertical world.
The Five Ten Women’s Gambit VCS Climbing Shoe, like a good climbing partner, will be right there with you, from your first day at the climbing gym to your first day climbing outdoors. Designed with beginner-to-intermediate climbers in mind, the stiff midsole, neutral shape, and rounded toe box will quickly help you squash the rumor that climbing shoes have to be uncomfortable. The perforated Ariaprene tongue lets your feet breathe on those days where the heat index keeps all but the most die-hards off the wall. Thanks to the lined leather upper, the Gambit VCS will break in seamlessly, but with minimal stretch to maintain the fit of the shoe, and the two hook-and-loop straps make for easy on and off.
- A comfortable climbing shoe for long trad routes or gym sessions
- Rounded toe box allows foot to maintain natural position
- Stiff midsole reduces foot fatigue for all-day comfort on long climbs
- Stealth C4 rubber sole provides great friction on smears and small edges
- Perforated tongue prevents overheating
- Cotton lining is soft and keeps leather from stretching
- Two hook-and-loop straps allow for easy on and off
Great All Around Climbing Shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these to replace my old favorite shoes that I have had for YEARS. I am very picky about my climbing shoes, and these have fit the bill so far. They were pretty tight to start, but have formed to my foot quickly. Solid grip, not too aggressive, and easy on-and-off velcro for those days when your hanging at the crag. Great go-to shoe for anything from gym climbing to long multi-pitches. And the color is BEAUTIFUL. All around a win!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got these as my first pair of climbing shoes. The angle of them isn't too aggressive for a new climber like me. I got a half size down so they fit super snug. Excellent grip when I went bouldering with them.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|