Five Ten Five Tennie DLX Approach Shoe - Women's
- Upper Material:
- leather, mesh, rubber
- Stealth Ph
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Five Tennie DLX Approach Shoe
Some climbers consider Five Ten's first Five Tennie the original approach shoe, and the Five Tennie DLX incorporates Adidas technology for a sportier feel. It has a mesh upper that provides sock-like breathability to keep comfier in warmer weather, and the leather paneling and rubber rand still ensure long-lasting durability. Adidas added a Boost midsole for energy return, and Five Ten's Stealth Ph rubber sole includes a tackier "climbing zone" for smearing your way up a delicate slab to the bottom of some routes.
- Deluxe model of the original Five Tennie Approach Shoe
- Mesh upper offers a sock-like fit and enhanced ventilation
- Leather paneling and toe rand ensure long-lasting durability
- Boost midsole maintains energy return and cushioned support
- Stealth Ph rubber sole with climbing zone for extra friciton
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||INCHES|
- How to Measure:
- Step 1:
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end against the wall. Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel against the wall.
- Step 2:
- Mark the piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil for both feet.
- Step 3:
- Measure your marking from your heel to the longest toe for both feet. Take the highest value and compare to size chart.