When you're on the Nordic track, it's up to you how fast you go or how long you ski. You like having freedom and control over your skiing, so why not give yourself total freedom and control over your bindings as well? User-friendly binding control has never been easier than with the Fischer Tour Step-In Binding. The key is its simple-to use Turnamic system, which quickly slides and clips into any Fischer ski with an IFP (Integrated fixation plate). An adjustable heel plate lets you easily adjust the binding to your boot size before attaching it to the ski. Boots clip in easily with the intuitive Step-In system, complete with a rotating lock for secure clip-in and quick release. Quickly adjust to changing terrain with a tool-free adjustment system that lets you slide the binding along its track. Slide it up for more kick on those long uphills, then move it back for more glide as you cruise on home.
- Simplify your Nordic experience with this easy to use binding
- Binding easily attaches to any Fischer ski with an IFP
- Step-In clip system with turn lock offers security and quick release
- Tool-free adjustability slides the binding for changing terrain
- Single pin binding allows for greater control as ski flexes
- Q & A
I received my order yesterday, but there is no hardware in the set. Nor did any hardware come with the skis. How am I supposed to attach the binding to the ski?
The bindings require an IFP mounting plate to be mounted onto the skis. The IFP mounting place can be found here.