Fischer Offtrack 3 Backcountry Boot
Select style & size:Select options
- Black/Silver,40.0sale $83.97
- Black/Silver,42.0sale $83.97
- Black/Silver,47.0sale $83.97
- Black/Silver,48.0sale $83.97
- Black/Silver,49.0sale $83.97
Find adventure off track.
Strap into the Offtrack 3 Backcountry Boot, clip into your skis, and head out through the untracked snow to find a distant mountain lake. The water-repellent Comfort Guard with the integrated gaiter and sealed zipper keep your feet warm and dry while you ski through deep powder. The terrain is mild at first, but when the going gets steep, you're grateful for the External Ankle Support that provides a stable hold and aids in power transfer as you climb. Shout out to the Rottefella BC sole that's giving you optimal support while you tackle that difficult terrain.
You love a boot that fits really well so you can focus on your explorations, not your aching feet. Lucky for you, the Offtrack 3 has both Thermo Fit and an Internal Molded Heel Cap. The molded heel cap is individually thermoformable for a totally custom experience while the Thermo fit provides insulation, cushioning, and fits your individual foot shape. Once you've reached the remote mountain lake, taken some good photos, and made it back to the car, don't worry about burying your boots in the trunk. With Fischer Fresh, they'll stay odor free so you can drive home with the windows up.
- Backcountry boot for off trail exploration through varying terrain
- Integrated gaiter and sealed zipper provide warmth, keep out snow
- External Ankle Support provides a stable hold and power transfer
- Internal Molded Heel Cap is thermoformable for custom fit
- Thermo fit provides cushioning, insulation, and a perfit fit
- Rottefella® BC sole gives optimal support in difficult terrain
- Comfort Guard repels water, insulates for warmth and comfort
- Fischer Fresh repels unfavorable odors for a fresh, pleasant boot
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK|