When the West was wearing wool.
There was a time when you couldn't push through a set of swinging saloon doors without seeing a smoke-filled room full of wool vests and silver-plated pocket watches. Those days may be long gone, but the spirit lives on the Filson Men's Mackinaw Western Vest. Made with Mackinaw wool in America, the Western Vest is a true classic that will last a lifetime. Its military-grade buttons won't just fall apart, while its four utility pockets give you a place to stash your watch as well as a few aces.
- Mackinaw wool
- Regular fit
- Military-grade melamine buttons
- Q & A
Filson Mackinaw Western Vest
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XXL
Love this vest! I ordered my normal size - XL, I had to return for a XXL..
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
Great vest! Purchased before Christmas
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this as a gift, but the recipient loves it and will wear it for a wedding in Alaska!
Here is a photo from the wedding!
Beautiful Quality Vest!
My husband and his two groomsmen wore these for our wedding and looked incredible! And we felt great about the choice because this is a piece all of them can keep wearing. Due to it's great quality, I know it will stand the test of time!
The wool is warm. The colors are great. The cut is flattering.
|Chest||34 - 36in
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
|50 - 52in
(127 - 132.1cm)
|Waist||28 - 30in
(71.1 - 76.2cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
|44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your neck, keeping the atpe a bit loose.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Back Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar down the center back to your hem.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.